Tonight Festivali i Këngës 2022 commences with the first of three Semi-Finals live from Tirana.
Festivali i Këngës 61 commences this evening with Semi-Final One live from the Palace of Congress. Thirteen artists are performing this evening, with another thirteen performing tomorrow evening in Semi-Final Two.
The running order for this evening is:
- Enxhi Nasufi – “Burrë” (Man)
- Erma Mici – “Kozmosi i dashurisë” (The cosmos of love)
- Fabian Basha – “Një gotë” (A glass)
- Anduel Kovaçi – “Malli” (Yearning)
- Fifi – “Evita”
- Urban Band – “Në çdo hap” (At every step)
- 2 Farm – “Atomike” (Atomic)
- Sara Kapo – “Para teje” (Before you)
- Rezarta Smaja – “N’Eden” (In Eden)
- Albina dhe familja Kelmendi – “Duje” (Love it)
- Serxhio Hajdini – “Vështirë” (Tough)
- Luna Causholli – “Jetën ta fal” (I give you my life)
- Rovena Dilo – “Motit” (Weather)
The Semi-Finals are the first time that the songs competing in Festivali i Këngës 61 will be heard. No artists will be eliminated from this evening’s show with all twenty-six participants competing in the final on December 22.
The Albanian representative for Eurovision 2023 is being chosen entirely by televoting for the first time. In previous years a jury or televote and jury combination were used to determine the winner of Festivali i Këngës, while this year a separate televote will determine the Albanian representative.
Image Source: RTSH
Source : Eurovoix