The first eight songs that will be competing in Sanremo Giovani 2022 have been revealed today.
RAI has released the official music videos for the first songs competing in the final of Sanremo Giovani 2022 have been revealed. The eight finalists were announced 10 days ago, the artists and songs are:
- gIANMARIA – La città che odi (Sony Music Italy)
- Giuse The Lizia – Sincera (Maciste Dischi)
- Maninni – Mille Porte (Sony Music Italy)
- Mida – Malditè (Believe Digital)
- OLLY – L’anima balla (Sony Music Italy)
- Sethu – Sottoterra (Carosello)
- Shari – Sotto Voce (Sony Music Italy)
- Will – Le cose più importanti (Universal Music Italia)
You can watch the music videos for the competing songs on the RAI website here.
A further four artists are set to be selected from Area Sanremo 2022, with twelve artists competing in Sanremo Giovani.
The top three artists in Sanremo Giovani will be invited to compete in Festival di Sanremo 2023 and have the chance to represent Italy at the Eurovision Song Contest.
Image Source: RAI