The two artists saved by the wildcard vote for Eesti Laul 2023 have been announced this evening.
Wildcard voting for Eesti Laul 2023 has concluded with two artists qualifying for the Grand Final of the Estonian selection for Eurovision. Ten artists that failed to qualify from the Semi-Finals were eligible for the public to vote for, with the two artists receiving the highest number of votes saved from elimination.
The results of the Eesti Laul wildcard vote are:
- Ellip – “Pretty Girl”
- Kaw – “Valik” (Choice)
- MERLYN – “Unicorn Vibes”
- MIA – “Üks samm korraga” (One step at a time) – Qualified
- Neon Letters & Maiko – “Tokimeki” (Palpitation)
- Linalakk & Bonzo – “Aeg” (Time)
- Elysa – “Bad Philosophy” – Qualified
- Robin Juhkental – “Kurbuse matused” (Funeral of sorrow)
- Wiiralt – “Salalik” (Secretive)
- Carlos Ukareda – “Whiskey Won’t Forget”
The final of Eesti Laul 2023 will take place on February 11th at Tondiraba Ice Hall, and will be presented by Tõnis Niinemets and Grete Kuld.