The first eight artists have qualified for the final of Pesma za Evroviziju 23.
The first semi-final of Pesma za Evroviziju 23 took place tonight in the RTS Studios in Belgrade. Milan Marić and Dragana Kosjerina hosted the show, while Kristina Radenković and Stefan Popović hosted the green room. A combination of jury voting (50%) and public voting (50%) decided the results
The results were as follows (qualifiers in bold):
- Mattia Zanatta & Angela Kassiani – “Novi svet” (New world)
- Adem Mehmedović – “Osmeh” (Smile)
- Nađa – “Moj prvi ožiljak na duši” (The first scar on my soul)
- Tijana Dapčević – “Mamim” (Mum)
- Princ – “Cvet sa Istoka” (Flower from the East)
- Filip Baloš – “Novi plan drugi san” (A new plan, another dream)
- Filip Žmaher – “Čujemo se sutra” (Talk to you tomorrow)
- Luke Black – “Samo mi se spava” (I’m just sleepy)
- Angellina – “Lanac” (Chain)
- Emphaty Soul Project – “Indigo”
- Stefan Shy – “Od jastuka do jastuka” (From pillow to pillow)
- Hercenšlus – “Vremenska zona” (Time zone)
- Savo Perović – “Presidente” (President)
- Igor Stanojević – “Iza duge” (Over the rainbow)
- Boris Subotić – “Nedostupan” (Unavailable)
- CHEGI & Braća bluz bend – “Svadba ili kavga” (A wedding or a fight)
The second semi-final will take place on March 2, where eight more songs will qualify for the final. A total of 16 songs will participate in the final.
At the 2022 contest in Turin, Italy, Serbia was represented by Konstrakta with “In corpore sano”. Serbia finished 5th in the Grand Final scoring a total of 312 points, giving the country its best result at the competition since 2012. Serbia received 12 points from the juries of Croatia and Montenegro and 12 points from the televote in Croatia, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Slovenia and Switzerland.
Image Source: RTS